Dark Destroyers Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Dark Destroyers Clan!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to the clan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Julcool
Admin

Welcome to the clan Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the clan   Welcome to the clan I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 10:19 pm

In this clan we are the elite duelists that will take out other clans and be number 1. Everyone is an elite duelist! All you need to do is find the right deck you were made to play and take out people.Remember this motto give mercy when you think it is deserved please leave your comments and welcome to the clan!
Back to top Go down
https://darkdestroyer.board-directory.net
biggaboyz

Welcome to the clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the clan   Welcome to the clan I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 3:30 pm

this club was made so that everyone in it can grow stronger and learn the true meaning of power but first what is power?
power comes from the relationship that you have with yr decks and how you trust in them. everyone in this clan has that exact closeness with there decks and that is all you will need to get better and discover new ways into figureing out yr dream deck. together we are strong we help each other out and see ourselves grow stronger. slowly but surely we will find the right deck for us and the rest will just follow.

'' one group one body one force getting stronger liveing for one purpose for absolute power''

a motto by me
Back to top Go down

Welcome to the clan
Page 1 of 1